Men’s Underwear. In today’s era, men are having more options for under garments and with the influx of disposable income (with the lack of children) men are spending more money on luxury items. There are many different variations of mens underwear and we will educate on what those are.
1.Bikini- It is often worn in warmer weather as a bathing suit or can be noticed for the higher cut on the upper leg. This can be full coverage or a thong style (if worn as a bathing suit).
2. Boxer Brief- This is the most commonly worn style of comfortable underwear. This is usually made of cotton and has a spandex material added for easy maneuvering.
3. Boxer Short- This style of underwear is worn for loose comfort. To keep air circulating and the accessibility. Most men wear this style to let loose.
4. Brief- These are close fitting underwear to keep a more compact and tighter comfort. This is a very typical style and is available through all designers as a staple.
5. G-String- This is not worn by a lot of men, but alas, it is worn. These have a full frontal coverage with a waste band and a “string’ that connect the band to the pouch.
6. Jock Strap- This is commonly used when playing sports. It has the support for the pouch but also allow the gluteus to be supported in the back. There are bands that connect the waste band to the pouch for support.
7. Long Underwear- This is becoming popular in the colder ares of the world. These can be worn under pants and add and extra layer of warmth. There are other various style (long johns) that are heavier material.
8. Singlet- A well known wrestling style underwear made of spandex and other various materials. This is to keep the body tight while being able to be elastic enough to bend the body in different positions.
9. Thong- Very similar to the G-String underwear but is made with more material for coverage. The “string” in the rear covers more of the gluteus.
10. Trunk- This is referred to the cut of the underwear. It has the elements of the boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs. This is a great style to accent the muscular thighs.